US Hazcom compliance challenges ahead, survey finds
Half of affected companies in the US have yet to meet the Osha hazard communication Standard (Hazcom) compliance requirements, according to a survey conducted by software firm Actio. The deadline for compliance is 1 June. The US Occupational Safety...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides