German environment agency recommends nanomaterial safety measures
Germany's environment agency (UBA) has drawn up recommendations on safety measures for nanomaterials. It says the European Commission should adopt them to identify and assess risks to the environment. A UBA report says that, with few exceptions,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides