Nano registers: are they having the desired effect?
NGOs and some member states have expressed their frustration at the European Commission’s decision, earlier this year, to reject an EU-wide nanomaterial reporting register. To their disappointment, the Commission has instead opted for a public...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides