California proposes listing PFOA, PFOS under Prop 65
California's Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (Oehha) has issued a notice of intent to list perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) as developmental toxicants under Proposition 65. It is proposing the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides