Norway launches PFOA/PFOS action plan
Norway's Environment Agency has published an action plan to tackle per- and poly- fluorinated substances, over the next two years. The move comes on the back of a Swedish survey, which reveals at least 3,000 different perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA)...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides