The human placenta is a source of valuable information on foetal chemical exposure. Now, multi-disciplinary research teams are coming together to standardise placental systems for the regulatory arena.
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides