Germany revises occupational risk assessment guidelines
Germany's Federal Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (Baua) has published a third edition of its guide designed to help employers conduct risk assessment for workers. The guide, originally published in 1997, is aimed at occupational health...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides