Outlook hazy for Dodd-Frank and conflict minerals reporting
Since the passage of Dodd-Frank in 2010, the conflict minerals reporting rule that comes under section 1502 of the law has not come into force without complaint or challenge. Despite years of litigation – which has resulted in some requirements...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides