UK moves closer to ban on microbeads in cosmetics
The UK's environment ministry and the devolved administrations for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have launched a consultation to ban microbeads in cosmetics and personal care products by October 2017. The consultation outlines proposals to ban...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides