Scientists uncover bioaccumulation of methyl paraben
A team of environmental chemists has discovered that methyl paraben, a compound widely used as a preservative in personal care and pharmaceutical products, can bioaccumulate in marine food chains. The compound is a suspected endocrine disruptor, but...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides