The Stockholm Convention on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) is a legally-binding global instrument that enables international action to tackle threats to human health and the environment from identified POPs. Under the auspices of the UN, it was...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides