Switzerland proposes changes to mercury restriction and waste rules
Switzerland has notified the World Trade Organisation Committee on Technical Barriers to Trade of proposed amendments to its regulations covering mercury. Proposed amendments are to be made to: the Ordinance on the Prevention and Disposal of Waste:...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides