Australia seeks information on decaBDE
Australia's national chemicals agency Nicnas is seeking information on the flame retardant decabromodiphenyl ether (decaBDE), which it listed as a priority existing chemical (Pec) in 2005. The agency is currently conducting a human health and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides