Regulation on safety standards etc of cosmetics (South Korea)
This safety standard applies to all cosmetics that are imported, manufactured and distributed in South Korea. Mandated under the Cosmetics Act it stipulates the ingredients that are banned and/or restricted for use in cosmetic products. It has four...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides