Canada initiates data collection on toxic substances
To inform future risk management actions, the Canadian government has requested data on substances it has determined or proposed to be toxic under section 64 of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 (Cepa). It says the information is needed...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides