Australia/New Zealand: keeping in contact with food packaging
An effort is underway at Food Standards Australia New Zealand (Fsanz) – the authority that develops standards for food in the two countries – to evaluate more closely the public health and safety risks from chemicals that may migrate from packaging...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides