Canada amends pest control products regulations
The Canadian government has published amendments to the Pest Control Products Regulations (PCPR), affecting import rules and those on labelling, data sharing and product registration. Imported products will have to have a use label affixed to to them...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides