TSCA: nullify this hypothesis
The big surprise, since last June’s rewrite of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), has been the paralysis gripping the EPA’s new chemicals programme. Most people thought Congress just codified the agency’s practice under section 5 and did not...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides