New Turkish controls on restricted chemicals in footwear
Turkey has announced customs controls on restricted substances in imported footwear. The restrictions were passed in 2015 and came into force on 10 July this year. They concern chromium VI, dioctyltin, and the phthalates BBP, DBP, DEHP, DIDP, DINP...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides