EPA watchdog to assess TSCA chemical data reporting rule
The US EPA's in-house watchdog is planning to assess the TSCA Chemical Data Reporting (CDR) rule. The agency's Office of Inspector General (OIG) says the evaluation is intended to examine whether the EPA is using CDR data to prioritise substances for...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides