Taipei brings forward microbeads ban
Taiwan’s ban on the manufacture, import, use and sale of microbeads will take effect earlier than expected. The manufacture and importing of cosmetics and personal cleansing and care products containing them will be prohibited from 1 January 2018,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides