EU consults on BPA ban in infant product FCMs
The European Commission has launched a consultation on a draft amending Regulation that proposes additional restrictions on bisphenol A (BPA) in inks, coatings and plastics that are intended to come into contact with food. It comprises: a ban on BPA...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides