ACC backs four industry scientists for EPA chemical advisory...
The American Chemistry Council has identified four candidates it supports to expand the US EPA's new Science Advisory Committee on Chemicals. One of its favoured candidates is Richard Becker, its own senior director, science and research division....
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides