FCM assessments should include gut health, says foundation
Gut health should be factored into food contact material toxicity assessments, according to Swiss science foundation the Food Packaging Forum. An increasing number of environmental chemicals have been reported to change gut microbiota composition and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides