ZDHC Recognizes ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX® as Indicator of...
OEKO-TEX® is pleased to announce that the Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals (ZDHC) Programme will now accept ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX® certification as an indicator of conformance with the organisation’s Manufacturing Restricted Substances List...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides