Institute calls for comments on more RoHS lead exemptions
The Oeko-Institut has called for comments on seven requests for lead exemptions from the RoHS Directive, which restricts the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (EEE). These are for lead: in solders and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides