Efsa publishes safety assessment of food contact material plastic
The European Food Safety Authority has published its safety assessment of the substance [3-(2,3-epoxypropoxy)propyl]trimethoxy silane, for use in food contact materials. The substance is a component for sizing glass fibres used for manufacturing...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides