US CPSC publishes rule banning phthalates in children's products
The US Consumer Products Safety Commission has published its regulation banning five phthalates in toys and other children's products. The rule was approved on 18 October on a party-line vote. It was published on 27 October and will take effect on 25...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides