India publishes draft food packaging rules
India's Food Safety and Standards Authority (FSSAI) has submitted draft food packaging regulations to a WTO committee for discussion and comments. The proposed regulations contain 17 Indian standards (IS) that must be met by various types of plastic...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides