EPA lists chemicals reported under TSCA inventory notification rule
The US EPA has published an updated list of more than 10,000 chemical substances that have been reported under the TSCA inventory notification rule. The rule requires manufacturers and importers to report by 7 February 2018 all nonexempt substances...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides