European Commission considers FCM stakeholders forum
The European Commission says it is "envisaging" the introduction of a stakeholder forum for food contact materials. Its announcement comes in response to criticism from NGOs that the EU executive is conducting regulatory processes in this area in...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides