Impact study: REACH authorisation 'achieving' its objects
The European Commission's final report on the impact of the REACH authorisation system has found it is "achieving its objectives" in terms of substitution and improvements in the way SVHCs are used. The study also analysed the changes in the market...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides