Israel proposing replacement standards on nickel skin contact
Israel has notified the WTO of draft proposals to replace its standard on nickel release coming into contact with human skin with two new standards. Standard SI5562 will be replaced by: SI 1811 – a reference test method for the release of nickel...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides