Baltic Sea project detects BPA, PFOS in Finnish sewage
A study undertaken by Turku University of Applied Sciences has found hazardous chemicals in wastewater and sewage in urban areas of Turku, a city in southwest Finland. Scientists found alkylphenols, perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS), metals and...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides