Indian guidance allows alternative testing for pest control biocides
India's biocides authorities have agreed to accept alternative methods for the eye and skin irritation tests required for the registration of pest control biocides and pesticides. The country's pesticides registration committee – run under the...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides