Brazil extends lead in paints consultation after 'IT incident'
Brazil has extended the consultation period on a draft bill, establishing a maximum limit of lead in paints and materials similar to surface coatings. The original 45-day consultation opened on 6 January. However, the environment ministry (MMA) says...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides