Wales to ban microbeads from June
The Welsh government is to ban the manufacture and sale of rinse-off cosmetics and personal care products containing plastic microbeads from 30 June. In January, the UK government implemented the first phase of its ban, which applies to the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides