Risk evaluation, prioritisation addressed in US EPA progress report
The US EPA has published a mandated progress report on evaluation of existing chemicals under the new TSCA that gives some details on the agency's upcoming timetable. Published on 31 January, the 2018 Annual Report on Risk Evaluation notes that the...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides