UK law body backs post-Brexit Echa participation
The UK Environmental Law Association says it would be "highly beneficial" from both "an environmental and a practical perspective" for the UK to retain participation in Echa. The UKELA is a body of 1,400 environmental law professionals in the UK. Its...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides