EU notifies distributors of post-Brexit 'importer' status
The European Commission has notified members of the industrial products supply chain about a change to the status of EU distributors selling products shipped from the UK, once the country leaves the Union. Companies in the EU27 currently defined as...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides