Scotland announces microbeads ban
The Scottish government is to prohibit the use of microbeads in the manufacture of rinse-off personal care products and the sale of such products from 19 June. It follows an announcement of a similar ban by the Welsh government last month. In...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides