Feature: Don’t sweep it under the carpet
The complicated structure of carpet makes recycling difficult. Chemicals in carpets have recently come under scrutiny, with NGO Healthy Buildings Network (HBN) calling for a "fundamental transformation" of the industry to aid recycling. In its...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides