Norway planning rules on emissions from artificial turf microplastics
Norway's climate and environment minister has asked for proposals for rules to be drawn up to reduce the spread of microplastic from artificial turf used in sports facilities. Rubber granulate from artificial turf grains is an important source of...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides