South Korea proposes Osha hazardous substance SDS rule
South Korea's Ministry of Employment and Labour has proposed that manufacturers and importers of GHS hazardous substances, or products containing them, submit relevant material safety data sheets (MSDSs) to the ministry. The move forms part of...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides