Eurasian Economic Union law aligns with EU RoHS
The Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) has aligned its Regulation on the restriction of the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment with the EU RoHS legislation. The law, which is applicable to the EEU member states of Armenia,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides