Feature: Poorly soluble, low toxicity particles facing review
Classification of titanium dioxide as a carcinogen could have major consequences for related substances too. In 2016, the French competent authority, Anses, submitted a harmonised classification and labelling (CLH) report, proposing that the...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides