Guest Column: Closing the product safety gap
When specifying materials, manufacturers must also consider chemical safety. A report published recently showed that a major consumer products manufacturer failed to verify compliance of its televisions with chemical substance restrictions in its...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides