Turkey KKDIK expert training initiatives gain pace
Turkey's Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation (MoEU) has authorised four institutions to train chemical assessment experts – a requirement under the country's new KKDIK law. As part of the REACH-like law, Turkey requires such professionals – KDU...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides