PFAS summit convened by US EPA
The US EPA is convening a summit to identify risks associated with, and ways to take action on, per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS). The agency says it plans to develop and release a PFAS management plan later this year, using information from...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides