Maryland considers NMP, methylene chloride ban
Maryland is considering legislation to ban the sale of paint strippers containing N-methylpyrrolidone (NMP) or methylene chloride. Introduced last month, the bill (HB 1138) calls for a prohibition on the sale or distribution of "any paint or coating...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides